Thursday 29 March 2012

New Ideas

I didn't like any of them previous ideas so I did another brainstorm and worked around the company name. Being in sync is something working together. I thought about how to bring things together and what to use and thought about sewing, cement and glue along with other things but decided this wouldn't be a very clear ad campaign. I went back to things working together and thought about things that work well together that you wouldn't expect and thought of Garlic Bread, Chilli + Chocolate and Cheese Cake but I thought this wouldn't work. I went back to the brainstorm and thought of Pitch & Sync using music to make adverts better. I liked this and thought it could work with finding other things that are better with sound/music.

No comments:

Post a Comment